It is permitted to offer accommodation services in up to 45 accommodation units.
Customers may use accommodation services subject to:
- a negative PCR or HAG test for COVID-19 that is not older than 48 hours according to the date of the swab taken if it was carried out in an EU Member State, a Schengen Area Member State, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the United States of America;
- a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless a doctor assesses otherwise, but which is not older than six months, or a medical certificate of recovery from COVID-19 if not more than six months have elapsed since the beginning of symptoms, or
- a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, which proves that:
– at least seven days have passed since the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine by BioNTech/Pfizer,
– at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Moderna,
– at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of the Vaxzevria (COVID-19 vaccine) by AstraZeneca,
– at least 14 days have passed since the dose of the COVID-19 vaccine Janssen by Johnson & Johnson/Janssen-Cilag,
– at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of the Covishield vaccine by the Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca,
– at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the Sputnik V vaccine by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology,
– at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the CoronaVac vaccine by Sinovac Biotech, or
– at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Sinopharm.
The above restrictions from previous paragraph do not apply to children who have not yet reached the age of 18 and travel with close family members or trustees
Izola, 23rd April 2021