The RVT rule is met if a person provides valid identity document one of the certificates listed below:
1. a negative PCR test provided that no more than 72 hours have passed since the swab was taken, or a negative rapid antigen test provided that no more than 48 hours have passed since the swab was taken,
2. EU Digital COVID Certificate in digital or paper format and with a QR code (EU DCC),
3. a digital COVID certificate of a third country in digital or paper format and with a QR code, which must contain the same data as the EU DCC and be issued in English by a competent health authority of the third country (DCC of a third country),
4. a certificate of COVID-19 vaccination to show that the person has received:
– the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine produced by Biontech/Pfizer or the Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine produced by Moderna or the Sputnik V vaccine produced by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology or the CoronaVac vaccine produced by Sinovac Biotech or the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Sinopharm or the Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine produced by AstraZeneca or the Covishield produced by the Serum Institute of India/or a combination of two previously listed vaccines;
– the dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine produced by Johnson and
Johnson/Janssen-Cilag. Proof of vaccination is obtained as of the day of vaccination.
5. a certificate of a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless a doctor determines otherwise, but not older than 180 days;
6. proof of recovery from COVID-19 referred to in the preceding point and proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to show that the person has received one dose of a vaccine under indent one of point 4 within a period of no more than 180 days since receiving a positive PCR test result or from the onset of symptoms. The person is protected as of the day of vaccination.
Providers must verify that consumers meet the requirements of the RVT condition before entering the indoor areas of bars, restaurants, accommodation facilities, indoor fair or conference venues and casinos.
The RVT rule must be met by all persons who are users of services.
The RVT rule not applies to persons under the age of 12 and persons engaged in the service of guidance or care.
Izola, 17th November 2021