Hotel Marina is a pet friendly hotel.
As we are aware that sometimes it is difficult to find suitable care for your four-legged friend and more and more guests wish to travel with their pets, we gladly accept both dogs and cats. However, there are many different guests in the hotel and because we want to ensure the comfort and safety of all, please note the following rules:
- It is not allowed to have more than two animals per room at a time; the hotel can accommodate a maximum of 4 animals at a time;
- We only accept small sized dogs (max. 5 kg – except for guide dogs).
- Animals must be on a leash or in a carrier while in the hotel’s public areas.
- No animal can be left unattended in the rooms and must not sleep on the bed / sofa.
- Animals must be clean – the hotel reserves the right to demand reimbursement of expenses if the animal causes additional cleaning expenses.
- Animals are not allowed in the restaurant (except guide dogs).
- For security reasons the house cleaner will not clean the room, if the animal is alone in it. If you are in the room with the animal, put your pet on the leash or secure in another way (cage, carrier). In order to avoid unpleasant situations, please announce in advance at the reception when you would like daily cleaning (available between 8 am and 12 pm – noon).
- The owner is responsible for any damage (both psychic and tangible) and stains. Hotel Marina reserves the right to demand reimbursement of the cost or request to pay for an extra night (due to the inability to sell the room) and can require repair or replacement of damaged items.
- Please note the presence of other guests and limit the noise that could be caused by your animal. If you do not limit the noise, you will be asked to leave the hotel prematurely.
- The cost of stay for animals is € 30.00 in the Economy rooms and € 40.00 in King Superior rooms (pets are not allowed in other room types; exception are guide dogs, who stay for free).
- You will be asked to sign the Regulation for pets at the moment of check-in.
MANDATORY PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT!RESERVATION