Check-in & Check-out times
Check-in time is 15:00
Check-out time is 11:00
The reservation is made through online channels (booking.com, HRS, Expedia) or through direct inquiry (e-mail, website, telephone conversation). In any case, the guest undertakes to provide us with an active e-mail address or other contact information when submitting the reservation and authorizes us to use it for the purposes of notification and verification related to the reservation. If the user is not available by e-mail or phone or submits a wrong or an invalid e-mail address, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
Payment and cancellation
Individual reservations (up to 5 rooms)
- option: “FREE cancellation – pay at the hotel”
This payment and cancellation option is available only for reservations of up to 5 rooms (individual reservations). Reservations, completed with this option, can be cancelled without any cancellation fees up to 72 hours before arrival.
In case of cancellation within 72 hours or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged. Payment at the hotel (on the spot) is possible by credit card or with cash (EUR only).
2. option: “Non-refundable”
Reservations completed with this option require full advance payment at the time of booking, no cancellations or changes are possible.
If the credit card information is incorrect or cannot be charged for some other reason, the hotel has the right to cancel the reservation. If the reservation includes the guest’s contact details, the hotel will inform the customer about this issue and ask for new credit card information.
Please note that if the guest cancels or modifies the reservation, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
3. option: “Reservation with ADVANCE PAYMENT”
Hotel Marina reserves the right to request an advance payment when necessary (higher number of inquiries, higher season, etc.). The reservation in considered confirmed once the payment is processed.
If the guest cancels the reservation in writing (e-mail) within the agreed period, he is entitled to a refund of the full amount of the advance payment. In case the guest cancels the reservation AFTER the cancellation period, Hotel Marina keeps the paid amount. In this case the guest has the right to use the paid amount within one year and for any of the services offered by the hotel.
If the guest leaves the hotel early and without prior notice (at least 3 days from the date of arrival), the hotel will charge 50% of the value of each unused night. The guest does not have to pay the city tax for the remaining nights.
Group reservations (more than 5 rooms)
Special payment and cancellation conditions apply for all reservations that consist of 5 or more rooms.
For reservations made more than 30 days prior arrival, a mandatory 30% deposit is requested after the reservation is made. This deposit is refundable for up to 30 days prior arrival, after which time it is non-refundable in the form of cancellation fee. Remaining 70% (or balance) payment must be settled at least 14 days prior arrival and is non-refundable.
For reservations made under 30 days prior arrival, immediate prepayment of the full amount is requested and is non-refundable.
An estimate for the advance payment and additional information will be sent to your e-mail address by our reservation department (email@example.com; Tel + 386 5 66 04 100). Prepayment is possible by bank transfer. If the contact details provided are not valid or active, the hotel has the right to cancel the reservation.
4. Right of refusal and modification
We reserve the right to refuse a reservation and (in special circumstances) the right to cancel, adjust or change your reservation. If we are forced to cancel, adjust or change the reservation, the guest will be offered an alternative date.
In case of overbooking or in case of force majeure, the hotel reserves the right to accommodate the client in whole or in part in a hotel of the same category that offers services of the same type. All additional accommodation and transport costs between the two hotels concerned shall be borne by the hotel originally booked.
Hotel Marina is not responsible for non-fulfillment of its obligations due to force majeure. Examples of force majeure and unforeseeable circumstances are those normally recognized as such by French case law and French courts.
5. Tourist tax
The price for accommodation is increased by the amount of the tourist tax, which is determined by a decree of the Municipality of Izola (2,00 € in 2021).